Anthony Hopkins Talks Sense

There are 21 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 6,592 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Thanks Todd, jay,

Todd, I have heard of that movie but never saw it. The only time I was ever into chick-flicks was when I went on a date w/ my girlfriend and let her pick what movie we watched. luckily though, she about 3/4th of the time, luckily she picked out something she thought I might enjoy, i.e. 50 first dates and Sweet Home Alabama. I do admit that if I was not with the gf I would never have seen either movie. :rolleyes:

Jay, thanks for that one as well. I have not seen that movie from start to finish but want to at some point. Isn't that the one where they try to kidnap the President? or someone like that? Never heard of E-ring. I wonder what that is about?

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Forgot to mention, I HIGHLY recommend to any of you to watch: The Colditz Story if your a "fan" of movies like: The Great Escape" and The Password Is Courage;" which are all excellent Prisoner of War prison escape movies. :D

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..