I May Be Away For A Little While

There are 5 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,983 times. The latest Post () was by Bek.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi everyone,
    I may be away for a while because 1) I'm sick, 2) I'm looking after my grandmother because she has a serious back problem at the moment and 3) I've got a lot of work to do with my cattle before the show season starts, just thought I'd let everybody know.

The youngest member of the JWMB! And proud Cowgirl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Hi Bek,

I hope you and your Grandmother recover quickly. Good luck on getting your cattle ready for show and remember real life is always more important that cyber life, so take time to get well and get the things done you need to get done we will be here when you come back. :D

You can roll a turd in powdered sugar but that doesn’t make it a doughnut.

• Hi Bek

I pray you and your grandmother get well
    soon. Good luck with your cattle shows, we'll
    be thinking of you.

Best wishes.

Emmanuel.

Emmanuel.

I'll try one of those black beers....THE QUIET MAN.

• Hi Bek, I too wish to send my best regards to your Grandmother, to you for feeling better adn the best of luck to you with your cattle.

Besten--C.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• I just found some time to jump on the computer for a minute, thank you all for your kind thoughts for both myself and my grandmother, we both appreciate them, and hopefully my cattle will be ready for the first show in a few weeks, I'll be sure to let everyone know how we go. :)

The youngest member of the JWMB! And proud Cowgirl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]