Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,385,735 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Watching a few Season one episodes of Hogan's Heroes in celebration of FINALLY within 3 days of getting relocated back to Corpus Christi :-))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• "The Ghost And The Guest" (1943)
    Plot: IMDB
    A newlywed couple spend their honeymoon in their "new" house instead of going to California. They are invaded by the police, a retired hangman, an escaped prisoner, a band of crooks and several dead bodies, all looking for something, either the crook or the loot hidden somewhere in the house. a humorous mystery follows.(or not).

Phantom's Review: Another attempt to create a "Ghost-Breakers' Style comedy/Mystery. While this film does have a few bright moments, for the most part it fall pretty flat. Cheaply made and broadly acted. There is some fun dialog and good exchanges by the leads, but for the most part the film really misses it's mark. Not the worst film ever made, but not hat great either.

They'd never forget the day,the stranger rode into town

• Hannibal Brooks Oliver Reed in his best film

I agree with you, an excellent movie. I first saw this movie a few days after getting back from a month long vacation in Germany. What got my eye was when i turned the TV on about 6 AM it was playing and just happened to be showing a scene in an area that I had just visited about 2 weeks before. That was when he broke into a closed ski lodge-and was where he faked drinking wine and being drunk when those 2-3 German Soldiers came into the building when they saw somehting wasnt "right" when they happened to be driving down the road in a Kubelwagon.

Anywya, an excellent movie and I WISH it had more air-play here and I WISH it were available on Dvd too.

• "Crazy Heart" Jeff Bridges' award winning performance before putting on the eye patch. Good movie, but I still had trouble understanding his mumble and how the hell could any woman cozy up to that sweaty, booze soaked, chain smoking, unwashed middle age sack of badly dressed lard!

We deal in lead, friend.

• "Crazy Heart" Jeff Bridges' award winning performance before putting on the eye patch. Good movie, but I still had trouble understanding his mumble and how the hell could any woman cozy up to that sweaty, booze soaked, chain smoking, unwashed middle age sack of badly dressed lard!

We deal in lead, friend.

Heh heh, easy, they must have paid her millions to do so. :lol::lol::lol:

Saw the second installment of Rambo this eve.