Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,363,933 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi

Bad Sayturday night started to watch Terminator Salvation, switched over to Leonardo di Caprios Romeo and Juliet, switched off and watched Fire Over England again.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Hi Arthur, sad to see the UK TV sucks as much as American TV does--which is why im always watching DvDs.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Sunday is now our dvd day from afternoon through to 9pm, we started off with The Losers (2010), The Bridge At Remagen (1969) and Officer Down (2013). Then later I watched two episodes of New Tricks series 8.

“We’re burnin’ daylight.”
    John Wayne

• Just finished watching all of the Joe McDoakes "Do You Want" comedies. These are very well made and very good folks-so "Do You Want" to laugh--get these and watch em. :lol::lol::lol:

• "Frankenweenie" (2012)

Plot:
    Young Victor Frankenstein (Charlie Tahan) is a science nerd and outsider at school, but he does have one good friend: his dog, Sparky. But then, tragedy strikes, and Sparky shuffles off this mortal coil. Victor is heartbroken, but his science teacher (Martin Landau) gives him an idea of how to jolt old Sparky back to life. The experiment is successful, and all goes well, until Victor's fellow students steal his secret and use it to resurrect other dead animals -- with monstrous consequences.

Phantom's Review: I loved this movie. Beautifully animated and filled with tributes to the classic horror/monster films that are my favorites. Very funny, occasionally sad and very well voice acted.
    A nice treat to those of us who are fans of the classics.

They'd never forget the day,the stranger rode into town

• Watched the 2013 war movie A Company of Heroes quite a nice movie this one, really enjoyed it.

Sergeant Stryker: SADDLE UP. Sands of Iwo Jima

I wouldnt mind watching it but--the movie got bashed by the guys on the US Militaria Forums. Of course--as a (German) collector like I am--I always get irritated with some movies when I see the wrong insigna and awards on uniforms and such.

• First two episodes of the British Police drama Lewis sadly this series as now finished, mind you the series called Jack Taylor on Channel Five set in Ireland is not bad at all.