Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,374,951 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Abbott & Costello Meet Dr.Jekyll & Mr. Hyde-love all their films, especially with the monsters;
    One Eight Seven-good "Blackboard Jungle/Death Wish" type film with Samuel Jackson as a teacher pushed too far.

• Abbott & Costello Meet Dr.Jekyll & Mr. Hyde-love all their films, especially with the monsters;
    One Eight Seven-good "Blackboard Jungle/Death Wish" type film with Samuel Jackson as a teacher pushed too far.

I also love to watch Abbott & Costello, what would life be like without laughter.

ANYTHING with the no-talent foul-mouthed jackson--reaches too far.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Last night-The Adventures of Robin Hood-then to celebrate watching the movie-I watched two eps from the Richard Greene series. Sad to see all the cast are gone cept for Patricia Driscoll.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Arrested Developement-all the previous seasons, very enjoyable;
    Longmire-not sure about this-I've seen a couple episodes, like the cast, but the writing on the ones I've seen is pretty bad.