Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,429,918 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• On my ever growing list!! Sounds like I need to move it up.

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• That's he--thank yopu Mike. I always liked him in what I saw him in ;-))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Autograph details for Roger Moore attached plus instructions.

He gets his clothes made in the same tailor as Michael Caine in London so he does make appearances from Switzerland

http://www.fanmail.biz/7543.html

Hi Mike and thank you for this too. You not only made me happy but, ive a few friends in South Africa, England and Germany who want his autograph too.

• Autograph details for Roger Moore attached plus instructions.

He gets his clothes made in the same tailor as Michael Caine in London so he does make appearances from Switzerland

http://www.fanmail.biz/7543.html

I found several others listed too I wouldnt mind writing to including: Stacy Keach, Freddie Jones, Burt Kwouk, David Soul, Chaim Topol, Robert Vaughn and Max von Sydow.

This is a virtual treasure trove for me--and in the future--if you can find others--id like getting them ;-))

Edited 2 times, last by The Ringo Kid ().

• Well, read up on it, and I am still getting only one quote. Will have to ask one of my friends.
    I saw all of my Duke movies on the big screen up until about, well, when he quit making them. Can still remember sitting in the theater and watching The Shootist. Although three of us loved it, one kept saying how he came to watch a John Wayne movie and "this is NOT a John Wayne movie". I suspected he was just trying to cover up any emotion rather than show it as the rest of us did unabashedly. I rarely saw any on TV until I began my research project, and those were satellite, DVDs or Streamline from Netflix. I lived in big cities the majority of my life, so there were usually re releases of a lot of the great movies. Here is a link to the full movie, THE GREAT ESCAPE. I just watched a little and checked it a few places...seems pretty good.
    http://www.histomil.com/viewtopic.php?f=258&p=62037
    I read that Mcqueen did most of his own riding plus was disguised and rode as a German a bit. One part was where he strung the wire....that was McQueen who hit it and crashed. Also, he attempted the long fence jump but crashed. So his friend, a Triumph , (the motorcycle kind, LOL), dealer did it. That started him on a new career doing scenes in Bullitt and later in the TV show Chips. Good luck on finding it Ringo!

Glad you know about Histomil--im one of the moderators there and I do get wild at times--but its a respectful site with some adult humor ;-)) I dont have any control over some stuff going a bit far--but at least they dont want things way off base ;-))

• I just watched this movie last Thursday? at a friends home. I thought it was pretty good.

• On my ever growing list!! Sounds like I need to move it up.

It was pretty good. I just saw it last week. The only thing I was bothered with was it started off a bit slow but picked up and kept the pace ;-))

• I found several others listed too I wouldnt mind writing to including: Stacy Keach, Freddie Jones, Burt Kwouk, David Soul, Chaim Topol, Robert Vaughn and Max von Sydow.

This is a virtual treasure trove for me--and in the future--if you can find others--id like getting them ;-))

Happy to help. keeps us posted when you get a result.

Mike

• It Came from Beneath the Sea nice digitally remastered release of Harryhausen movie that has colour and black & white versions. Colorised copy is very good. Apparently supervised by the master himself.

• It Came from Beneath the Sea nice digitally remastered release of Harryhausen movie that has colour and black & white versions. Colorised copy is very good. Apparently supervised by the master himself.

Loved this movie and I also have the colorized version.