Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,429,838 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Serendipity Ringo/Carl, serendipity.

Just finished watching "The Naked Prey" on DVD. It was pretty grim for its time and holds up well. Not for the squeamish.

We deal in lead, friend.

• He heh, I couldnt think of the word ;-))

The Naked Prey is a good movie. Ive sen it maybe twice in about 20 years and have been intending on ordering the DvD. Im was a "Johnny-come-lately" fan of Cornel Wilde.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• The Olympics inspired me to watch "The Patriot" with Mel Gibson and Heath Ledger.
    I'm sick to admit this, but when Mel and his younger sons rescue Heath, I love the part when the soldier catches the tomahawk with his forehead. Maybe they should have a tomahawk throwing event instead of badminton.

We deal in lead, friend.

• The Olympics inspired me to watch "The Patriot" with Mel Gibson and Heath Ledger.
    I'm sick to admit this, but when Mel and his younger sons rescue Heath, I love the part when the soldier catches the tomahawk with his forehead. Maybe they should have a tomahawk throwing event instead of badminton.

We deal in lead, friend.

Genius! That comment made me roar! Keep it up Gorch

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• Red Scorpion with Dolph Lundgren. If you are a fan of the movie I suggest you get the excellent Blu-Ray/DVD combo.

Been thinking about this one but was unsure of the quality.

Having said that, I need to calm down as I still have a certain Sonny Chiba boxset here unopened!

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• The Far Country.......dang it, I LIKED BEN! Fun movie. Ever notice how Jimmy always sits with his legs wide open? Made me wonder if he always had a rash or something, LOL!

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Tried to delete this last message and said it was in the wrong place but it seems to still be there. Sorry. The Unconquerable. Found some new interesting things about the HAND TO HAND.

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

Edited once, last by Hawkswill: Posting proper movie ().