Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,408,394 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Watched Harvey with James Stewart, Stewart is probably my favourite actor and he's once again excellent here playing the befuddled pleasant drunk while everyone around him creates the chaos. It's crazy the amount of different kind of roles Stewart could play, that he and Duke only claimed one oscar each is nothing short of a joke although I don't put too much stock in them. Highly Highly reccomended

• Yep, my friend, you are right, that is a great one as is Jimmy! I used to watch it every time it came on. I just love Jimmy Stewart. And right about the Oscars also. I think the voters are just jealous, LOL. They SHOULD let the public vote.........wow, WHAT A DIFFERENCE IT WOULD BE! My Ward would have won some, I'll bet! HAGO, Keith

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Ward Bond is an actor i'm just happy to see show up in a film, he often pops up in things you won't expect him too and he always adds to the picture. He's a true character actor, people forget Ward had range too, I think iv'e mentioned before I prefer Ward as a bad guy or playing a part opposite the duke like 3 godfathers. Glad you agree about Stewart! Iv'e seen all his Westerns and now i'm moving onto his other films and Rear Window and Harvey have become instant favorites. Stewart just has it in the same way that Duke had it but while Duke often was criticized for being too one dimensional I find Stewart to be almost an acting chameleon, what an actor!

• Ward Bond is an actor i'm just happy to see show up in a film, he often pops up in things you won't expect him too and he always adds to the picture. He's a true character actor, people forget Ward had range too, I think iv'e mentioned before I prefer Ward as a bad guy or playing a part opposite the duke like 3 godfathers. Glad you agree about Stewart! Iv'e seen all his Westerns and now i'm moving onto his other films and Rear Window and Harvey have become instant favorites. Stewart just has it in the same way that Duke had it but while Duke often was criticized for being too one dimensional I find Stewart to be almost an acting chameleon, what an actor!

Hi Guy, Imagine you have seen It's a Wonderful Life with Jimmy and Ward also? Of course you have. It is on every year right around Christmas!

A little known one I saw years ago when I was a kid is a great one. Called No Highway in the Sky. It is really great and Jimmy is an eccentric yet brilliant engineer.........that is all you get, LOL. Don't read up on it, it will ruin the story for you. Just get it and you will like it. Seriously don't read the reviews.....they tell too much of the story, LOL! Leave the suspense in the movie! It is expensive, but you can rent it from Amazon instant video. I THINK they have it in DVD now, and they are less expensive. Didnt check You Tube, but might be out there.

HAGO, Keith

• Hi Guy, Imagine you have seen It's a Wonderful Life with Jimmy and Ward also? Of course you have. It is on every year right around Christmas!

A little known one I saw years ago when I was a kid is a great one. Called No Highway in the Sky. It is really great and Jimmy is an eccentric yet brilliant engineer.........that is all you get, LOL. Don't read up on it, it will ruin the story for you. Just get it and you will like it. Seriously don't read the reviews.....they tell too much of the story, LOL! Leave the suspense in the movie! It is expensive, but you can rent it from Amazon instant video. I THINK they have it in DVD now, and they are less expensive. Didnt check You Tube, but might be out there.

HAGO, Keith

SO IRISH DUKE, did you watch Jimmy in No Highway In the Sky? Now, I want to watch it again........have to go find it, LOL!
    Also, help me out with your Group Watch will you? Thought Peter would be back by now. The guys don't listen to me, LOL! Oh, I was going to do a sketch for whomever got the repetitive phrase.......what do you think? KP

• I really let myself down with the group watch, i started it and my computer broke and dooley kept it going fair play too him. If he doesnt pick one soon though I will. I have not seen highway in the sky yet, I love Jimmy Stewart, despite my youngness I do an excellent impression of him :P

You didn't let yourself or anyone down, Irish. When my computer crashes, I freak, LOL...luckily I have an old but good old slow, Sony as a back up. You are to take back your Group Watch. I was very proud to be chosen by you to pick the next movie, but I will gladly step aside if you would like to take over now. Wasn't planning to announce my choice until the 30th when this one will be over. But, go for it, Kiddo. As I said before, it IS your Forum. We were just helping out for a bit.

Let me know what you think about Highway in the Sky. Bet LOTs of folks here have not even heard of it. I really enjoyed it. Need to see it again....has been a long time.

Why don't you use Sound recorder to do your impression of Jimmy, then post it to You Tube. I would LOVE to hear it. You could even do it as a movie with your phone if you do his mannerisms also. What fun! KP

• diamonds are forever

Bruce Cabot's last film, I think. Also, this was the first Bond film where I noticed the campiness starting to take over. I still like the film, altho poor Sean looks terrible compared to his earlier Bonds. He even looked better in 1980's Never Say Never Again!

• Invasion USA w/ Chuck Norris and Richard Lynch.
    Great shot to start things off with;

Good ol American Chuck Norris (DvD cover:

W/ double Mac-10s:

Classic Norris:

Some of Rostov's creeps:

Rostov himself/Richard Lynch

Rostov making his drugs for weapons deal (Hmmm--sounds awfully familiar??)

Rostovs operation ending reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal soon: :lol:

Rostov, it's time to die. Love that line..

Neat shot:

This:

Defeated by this:

DONT---Mess With Texans:

The end.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

Edited once, last by The Ringo Kid ().