Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,433,907 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I don't want to give away any spoilers on Shutter Island, but I kinda figured out the "surprise" when i saw the trailors, so the film was a let-down for me. From Paris With Love, well, Travolta tries-with the goatee and bald head and all, to be a tough guy, but just seemed too soft in the role. Had some really good action, but I thought it needed a stonger plot.

• It came from beneath the Sea early Ray Harryhausen B movie with ever faithful Kenneth Tobey (Whirlybirds) plus a role with Duke in Wings of Eagles and gorgeous Fay Domergue (This Planet Earth).

• DukePilgrim, you inspired me to re-watch this one along with "The Beast From 20,000 Fathoms". Thanks for the excuse to revisit my childhood, and that was Lee Van Cleef who fired the fatal shot from the roller coaster.

We deal in lead, friend.

• Saw an Anthony Quinn classic today: Guadalcanal Diary.

Also, I love Ray Harryhausen movies and Earth vs the Flying Saucers is my favorite of his. I too also have either It Came From Beneath the Sea or The Beast From 20,000 Fathoms? whichever had the giant Squid or Octopus.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Pawn Stars, I really like this show!

Tomorrow however I am taking a sick day so it will be a John Wayne day

Ben Cartwright SASS
    a good motto to live by
    "WWJWD"
    What would John Wayne Do"

• Saw Alice in Wonderland at the IMAX in 3D last night. Isn't 3D a wonderful thing - very cool. It was pretty entertaining. I liked it (and the huge bag of popcorn).

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."

• I felt like watching something with "The Great Communicator" in it, so I watched Ronald Wilson Reagan again in: Law and Order.

OOps sorry, this movie IS a Western-I posted in the wrong place :rolleyes:

I also watched: Gardens of Stone and also The Bridge At Remagen-again.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..