John Wayne ( My Dads Hero)

There are 5 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,145 times. The latest Post () was by REASR.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi

My name is Gale and I live in Erie PA and I have been searching the internet for john wayne fans as my dad was. I lost my dad in April of this year. (He was 76) I have many, many items that my dad collected( for years) and as I stated I am looking for some big fan as my dad was to maybe sell them and give them a good home as my dad did. I have collectors plates, dolls, awesome photographs ( some framed beautifully) and every movie John Wayne made. I also have some small items like John Wayne stamps, buttons and etc.... Everything is in excellent condition as my dad treasured his collection.

• Hi Gale,
    First and foremost I would like to welcome you to the site, I've only been on here for a short time, but there are some great people here who might be interested in what you got. I think there is an area on here called the Trading Post that might be of help to you. Again, I'm new and there are some knowledgable people on here who can help you out. Good luck to you.
    Bo

Originally posted by bopoppa@Jul 22 2006, 09:35 PM
    Hi Gale,
    First and foremost I would like to welcome you to the site, I've only been on here for a short time, but there are some great people here who might be interested in what you got. I think there is an area on here called the Trading Post that might be of help to you. Again, I'm new and there are some knowledgable people on here who can help you out. Good luck to you.
    Bo

[snapback]33126[/snapback]

• Welcome to the site Gale. Its nice of you to drop by. Too bad your father never had the pleasure of finding us on the web. I am sure he would have been fun to talk with. My condolences to you and your family on his passing.

I will be out of town for the next week but I look forward to see what you have. Can you post a list? Thanks.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne