Can You Believe It?

There are 5 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,048 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Can you believe it, Actor: Van Johnson, will soon be celebrating his 90th birhtday?

Van Johnson looks good for a person who is about to turn 90. Anyone here besides me a fan of Van Johnson?

Pip, pip, Cheerios--C.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• My favorite was Brigadoon.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• He sure is talented. I think the first movie I saw him in was Battleground--which also has James Arness in it.

A couple of my other Van Johnson favs are: Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo, The Caine Mutiny & Go For Broke.

Holley in Battleground.
    "Yeah...I sound like a Sergeant, now let's be checking those rifles."

• Hi jay, thanks for reminding me about his: Guy named Joe, movie. I recently watched that on TCM and thought it was a great movie. It also helped that Spencer Tracy was also in it. :D