Question

There are 24 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 7,179 times. The latest Post () was by chester7777.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hello Meg,
    Sorry I took so long to get back to you, but I have been a little under the weather lately, and haven't done too much on the computer. I am afraid I have some bad news for you. As far as I can tell, the video you are looking for doesn't exist. At least not anymore. There have been a few people scattered across the web that claim to have seen this video, but in all the research I've done, I have not been able to locate it. I do have a lot of rare John Wayne video, and would love to have it as well, but so far, after several years of looking for it, no luck. I hope you have better luck than I have had in finding it, and again, I apologize for taking so long to answer your post.
    Best Always,
    Colorado Bob

p.s.: Thanks to everyone for all the confidence they have placed in me. I'm flattered! > Colorado Bob

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• Hi Bob and everyone,

Bob, thank you very much for your response!
    Even though you did not have the video, I really appreciate your response and everyone's help.
    Unfortunately, I still have not found any video yet...but I am still trying by dead line in the end of this week.
    If anyone know anything, please please contact me.

Again, thank you for all your help. Your help cheer me up a lot :jump:

Meg