Indiana Jones 4,,about damn time

There are 64 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 14,091 times. The latest Post () was by ethanedwards.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Another update on the movie May 2008 release

Ford turns 65 on set with Indiana

Only one shot from the set has been released to the media

Film star Harrison Ford has marked his 65th birthday while filming the fourth Indiana Jones film in Hawaii.
    The actor has returned to the role 18 years after the last instalment in the franchise, but producers say he is still performing his own stunts.
    "He's doing them," confirmed Kathleen Kennedy, one of the film's executive producers. "He just has a few more ice packs and a few more massages."
    The fourth film, co-starring John Hurt and Shia LaBeouf, is due in May 2008.
    The cast have just completed the first of three weeks of filming in Hawaii, where scenes set in a South American rainforest are being shot.
    Some of the movies biggest action scenes will be shot there, with producer Frank Marshall comparing one set-piece to the thrilling truck chase in 1981's Raiders Of The Lost Ark.
    "It's that level," he told the Associated Press news agency.
    Long wait
    Ford, who was 38 when he first donned Indiana Jones' trademark fedora and bullwhip, turned 65 on Friday.
    The star, along with producer George Lucas and director Steven Spielberg, had resisted making a fourth instalment in the action series for several years.
    Saying they wanted to wait until the script was good enough, the trio held out for over a decade before they were happy.
    Kennedy said the movie, which has yet to receive a title, retained all the hallmarks of its blockbuster predecessors.
    "The cleverness, the humour and the tone of Indiana Jones is very much alive and well in this movie," she said.
    Marshall added that the cast and crew were having "a great time" in Hawaii.
    "Nobody's worried about their careers anymore," he said.

• I did see some pictures of the guy that plays Indy's son. Its the guy from "Transformers" Shia LeBouf or something like that is his name. I cannot find the pictures now but it was of Shia riding a motorcycle and Ford on the back of it. Also it was of them 2 talking together. No offense to Harrison Ford as I like him as a actor but he was looking old in the pictures. I hope this turns out to be a good movie.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne