Do you like Country music?

There are 26 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 8,138 times. The latest Post () was by gt12pak.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Sometimes I wonder if Satan himself isn't working within the music community to suck the unwary into his lair:uhoh:

Chester :newyear:

Hi Jim and SUe, I completely agree with your post. As well, it makes me a bit sick to hear the national news media spending all this time on this young lady shaving her hair off. I mean, who really cares? I sure don't. Also, I think this young lady is out of control, just like Anna Nicol Smith was. Really is sad and a shame.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• It makes me a bit sick to hear the national news media spending all this time on this young lady shaving her hair off. I mean, who really cares? I sure don't. Also, I think this young lady is out of control, just like Anna Nicol Smith was. Really is sad and a shame.

The media is responsible for all the hype on these people. I could care less about who is dating who or who has changed partners or whether so&so is taking vodka baths or bar-hopping. Probably these personalities would do a lot less of their shennanigans if they didn't get the publicity for it:photo: :confused_smile: :angry: !

Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• No Rap, whatsoever, but I do enjoy classic country, classic rock, some new rock and of course, the hair bands!!!:punk: Rock on!!!

80's rock will live forever!!!

Long Live Great White!!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• On a side note gt12pak. I heard that Great White, Poison, and Ratt will be doing a summer tour this year. Its all original members of Ratt back together except for Crosby who died a couple years back. I mentioned it to my wife and she just smiled and walked away. I guess that's a yes, hehehe!!!

I also love Sammy Hagar. My wife and I went to Cabo San Lucas last October for his birthday bash and his bar there in Cabo called Cabo Wabo.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• I'm a Def Leppard man myself. And if I get to go a concert, I'll be flying solo. Ain't no way my wife is coming with me. As far as the tour, perhaps if I lost a few pounds, grew my mullet (again)... well ... Anyway, it must have been awesome to be at Sammy's birthday bash.

Stay thirsty my friends.