Howdy everybody!

There are 8 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,696 times. The latest Post () was by General Sterling Price.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Howdy, this looks like a pretty neat website for fans of the Duke. I'm 27 years old and John Wayne is my hero. I grew up watching John Wayne films and I enjoy collecting his movies. I'm pretty excited about being a member of this website.

Best of luck,
    Robert

• Big Jake,

A big welcome to the John Wayne Message Board!

We're glad you found us, and we encourage to do some reading around, as there is an excellent chance you will find answers to your questions.

Make sure to explore the Duke's Movies forums, where Keith (aka ethanedwards) has organized all of Duke's films by genre and then by decade - a wealth of information, and in many cases interesting discussion about the movie.

We look forward to getting better acquainted with you in the days and weeks to come!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Welcome! Glad to have you here. Enjoy the ride!

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Welcome Big Jake. You have come to the right spot for yours/our hero. Glad to have you here and hope to get to know you.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne