Don't mess with a retired person. ;-D

There are 11 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,933 times. The latest Post () was by DukePilgrim.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Got this from a friend and thought it was rather good.

-------------------------

I'm retired now. Retired working people frequently ask retired people how to make their days interesting. Well, for example, the other day, I went down town and into a shop. I was only there for about five minutes and when I came out, there was a Cop writing out a parking ticket.

I said to him: "Come on, man, how about giving a retired person a break?"

He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. I called him a "Nazi."

He glared at me and wrote out another ticket for having worn tires.

I called him a "Doughnut-eating Gestapo Agent."

He finished the second ticket placing it on the windshield with the first ticket. Then he wrote out a third ticket and this went on for about 20 minutes. The more I abused him, the more he wrote.

Personally, I didn't care. I came downtown on a bus. He was putting the tickets on a car that had a bumper-sticker that said: "hillery in 08."

**I try to have a little fun each day now that i'm retired and feel that is important to retaining my good health.**

Heh heh, I love it. ;-D

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• What a hoot! You had me going there for a minute!

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Glad you all got a laugh from it. I posted this on another site which has mostly "other-than-Americans" on it and most of them with few exceptions, did not "get it" either. As Lucy said: "I had to splain it."

Like you Jay, I ESPECIALLY liked the part about gigging hillery. ;-D

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Reminds me of the story of a bus driver taking an excusion of pensioners out for a trip.

During the day these two old dears kept handing him handfuls of peanuts.

After a while he said they should keeping them for themselves rather than giving to him to eat.

They told him "We dont like peanuts""Why did you buy them" said the bus driver

Oh we just like sucking the chocolate off them!!!!