Current Movies on TV

There are 3 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,542 times. The latest Post () was by DakotaSurfer.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Looks like we have a whole parcel of movies on the little screen this weekend.

AMC is showing McQ and Flame of the Barbary Coast.

Encore Westerns is showing 'Neath the Arizona Skies and The War Wagon.

Flix will be showing The Big Trail.

HDNet Movies will be showing The Searchers in HDTV.

I know most of you will be watching the big 100 Years - 100 Hours of The Duke starting on May 26th. I've compiled a list of the movies they are showing since the movies are actually going to be shown several times over the 100 hour period. They are starting exactly at Midnight the morning of the 26th. Here's the list:

Chisum
    West of the Divide
    The Lucky Texan
    The Man from Utah
    Sagebrush Trail
    Golden Saddles, Silver Spurs (95 min special on old Westerns)
    The Star Packer
    War of the Wildcats (In Old Oklahoma)
    Cahill: US Marshall
    The Searchers
    100 Years of John Wayne (New 20 min Special for his birthday)
    Randy Rides Alone
    Blue Steel
    The Desert Trail
    The Dawn Rider
    Angel and the Badman
    Riders of Destiny
    In Old California
    The Lawless Frontier
    Paradise Canyon
    Texas Terror
    Dakota
    'Neath The Arizona Skies
    Three Faces West
    The War Wagon
    Overland Stage Raiders

That's the list... 23 movies and 2 specials will be shown many many times over the 100 hours. You can see the actual schedule here: http://www.encoretv.com if you want to set your recorders.

• ON first glance it appears to be mostly his stuff from the 30's, but in closer examination 13 of the 23 are. I hope that they are good copies.

West of the Divide
    The Lucky Texan
    The Man from Utah
    Sagebrush Trail
    The Star Packer
    Randy Rides Alone
    Blue Steel
    The Desert Trail
    The Dawn Rider
    Riders of Destiny
    The Lawless Frontier
    Paradise Canyon
    Texas Terror
    'Neath The Arizona Skies
    Overland Stage Raiders

• Golden Saddles, Silver Spurs IMO was very enjoyable to watch as it told about most all of the early wastern stars. Some I had never even heard of before. But I was a bit disappointed that 100 years of the Duke was only 20 minutes. I thought it would have lasted at least an hour.

Stay thirsty my friends.

• I recorded them GT, I'll have to watch them this weekend. There's that shadow again, a blank box between your post and mine.