There are 7 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,017 times. The latest Post () was by chester7777.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Howdy All,
    Just joined the site after spending time this past weekend at the 26 Bar. Really enjoyed it. We've had the pleasure of meeting Chili Bill several months ago at the ranch and he did not disappoint again with all the stories. We had a great time at "The Duke's" birthday celebration. My husband and I have a ranch about 50 miles or so from the the 26 Bar and raise Navajo Churro Sheep and horses. We have always been "Duke" fans and have quite a video library of his movies and some memorabilia. Looking forward to learning more about The Duke.

• Thanks Kevin. We also met Chester7777 (Jim) and his family. Really nice folks. He made it feel like the The Duke was actually there. Fun Time.

• Hello Sheepwoman, welcome to this great site. I as well, look forward to reading any stories and memories and such that you can place on this site.

Take care and best regards--Carl.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Welcome sheepwoman. Glad you were able to see Bill, Chester and the Mrs. and share in some of Bill's stories. Come back and read more and join in on he fun!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Welcome aboard, sheepwoman. I second all the sentiments already given. Glad to have you hear. Looking foward to getting to know you.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• WELCOME, sheepwoman, to our friendly message board site. Glad you got to meet Chilibill and Jim and Sue. I would have loved to have been there and participated in the activities as well, but hearing all the stories will suffice.
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Thanks Kevin. We also met Chester7777 (Jim) and his family. Really nice folks. He made it feel like the The Duke was actually there. Fun Time.

Jane,

Hey, it's great to see you made it to the message board! The Mrs. remembers visiting with you and your husband while you were waiting for the "tour", and says Howdy, and Welcome!

Chester :newyear: