There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,319 times. The latest Post () was by BILL OF PA.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• It is great to be a new member of this fabulous web site. I have always been a loyal Duke fan and my son rewarded me with a new grandson two months ago. The name was the greatest surprise, Ethan Cole, after my favorite two Duke characters. Keep up the great work here.

BillyDuke

• Congrats Billy Duke and welcome to the board.

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Welcome, and congrats on the new grandson. May God bless Ethan Cole

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Hello and welcome to the board, BillyDuke. Congrats on the grandchild. You must be proud. Feel free to pull up a log and sit by the fire with us. Great conversations all around.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Congrat's On The Birth Of Your Grandson .with A Name Like Ethan Cole Iam Sure You'll Start Him Early On His Duke Education.

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''