YouTube Tributes to Duke

There are 94 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 44,617 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• lasbugas,

WELCOME to the Original John Wayne Message Board! You have joined with an international community of some of the friendliest John Wayne fans you are likely to encounter anywhere on the Internet.

That is a wonderful tribute to Duke! You have great photos, and I really like how you put it all together. Of course, with John Wayne speaking in the background, it couldn't be better.

We hope upon hope that you are able to speak some English, because our knowledge of the French language is sorely lacking.

We hope you have a wonderful time here!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Great work Las Bugas...as always...
    I've a little corner on you tube the " Duketributechannel".
    In the lovely memory of the great Duke

• [quote='lasbugas','http://dukewayne.com/bb/index.php?thread/&postID=86997#post86997']Hollywood Legend - John Wayne - 2

THANK YOU!

Great videos and wonderful that you share them with us.

Where are the fishing clips and th sailing clips from please? They seem familiar but being old my memory is failing me thank you

Be who you are & say what you feel Because those who mind dont matter & those who matter dont mind

Edited once, last by Elly ().

• Great work Las Bugas...as always...
    I've a little corner on you tube the " Duketributechannel".
    In the lovely memory of the great Duke

Hi Please can you post a link to your tribute site i would love to see what you have on there.

thank you

Be who you are & say what you feel Because those who mind dont matter & those who matter dont mind

• A great tribute with some really good music. Thanks for the clips. He is a classic.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Watching those stills of Duke's best film moments almost made me cry, too.

We shall not see his like again.