Has anyone here heard of this site?

There are 7 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,323 times. The latest Post () was by Lt. Brannigan.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Yesterday when doing a search in Google, I ran across this site selling DvDs of many TV shows and movies, that IMDB says; are not released.

I noticed the cover-art on a few of the TV series I looked up was different from what I have seen sold in stores like: Best Buy, Circuit City-and or of stuff that I bought from Deep Discount.

One series in particular, that im interested in is: Twelve O'Clock High. They list this TV series at $118.99. I checked on various sites to see if this had actually been released and I never noticed it but--none of those sites say it has been released.

Some select titles for you to ponder on:

Land of the Giants, Alias Smith and Jones, Hart to hart, The adventures of robin hood, zorro, The green hornet, Batman, Airwolf, wonder woman, knight rider, TJ Hooker, law of the plainsman, 6 mil $ man, route 66, man from uncle, the amazing spiderman, rifleman, sea hunt, sky king, riptide, dangerous assignment, hunter, hondo, the rebel, grizzly adams, hardcastle and mccormick, swamp fox, sliders, harbor command, tales of the gold monkey,

the odd couple, car 54 where are you, becker, who's the boss, bosom buddies, gomer pyle, perfect strangers, the phil silvers show, I spy, mr ed, mary tyler moore, the courtchip of eddies father, chips, just the 10 of us, laredo, major dad, father knows best, the real mccoys, family matters, dobie guillis, the john larroquette show, step by step, full house, cpo sharkey, growing pains, webster, highway to heaven, adam 12, harry o, vegas, the big valley, burkes law, the fugitive, cannon, the untouchables, matt helm, mccloud, the virginian, the invaders, voyagers, space 1999, salvage, my fave martian, time cop, adventures of briscoe county jr,

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• I would be very careful of these sites... if they are not a production company you are probably getting homemade compilations of these shows. With all the DVD software out there these days it wouldn't take much to pirate DVD's or make your own from cable or satellite TV. Just my personal observation.

• Thanks Dakota, LtB, that's what I figured was the case. I noticed that the box art on a few titles I own, was different than that of the art on the same titles they were selling.

About 2 months ago at the local library I frequent, I checked out several DVds advertising The Andy Griffith SHow and many other classic sitcoms from the 50-60s. I noticed off-hand, at how poor the box art was on a few of the dvds (some looked pretty good) and when I got them home to watch, most were a VERY poor quality--sound was bad and the picture itself was very bright. I imagine whats for sale on that site is probably like these.

I was not going to order from them anyway. They did "net" my interest when I saw Twelve O'Clock High advertised. I have been keepinga close watch on the usual sites for this one to be released and have not seen it mentioned anywhere.

But thanks for the confirmation on what I thought that place probably was.

C

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..