The Reel West John Wayne & John Ford

There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,558 times. The latest Post () was by DukePilgrim.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hello Mike

Great clip!!

I saw this a while back and was stumped cos I could not remember the name of the show it was cut from.

Kevin helped me out and told me it was The American West of John Ford

Elly

Be who you are & say what you feel Because those who mind dont matter & those who matter dont mind

• A week or so back, a woman that had come to visit the Ranch from New Mexico sent me the D.V.D. that this short clip was from.

The Name of the D.V.D. is "The Great American West" Documentary.and It tells the Story about John Ford and has interviews with Jimmy Stewart, Henry Fonda, John Wayne and John Ford Himself.

For the most part it is about Monument Valley, John Wayne and the films Ford did there, with other clips from "Stagecoach" and "The Man that Shot Liberty Valance" and many other Films that John Ford had made.

It is 55 Min. long, in color and was Directed by Denis Sanders.
    Chilibill
    :cowboy:

• Hello Bill

I too have this documentary on DVD and enjoyed it immensely. I have quite a few "behind the scenes" making ofs and enjoy these more than some other that tell JW life story over and over with pictures and a few clips.

Elly

Be who you are & say what you feel Because those who mind dont matter & those who matter dont mind