AMC will be having a "Planet of the Apes" movie marathon.

There are 5 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,372 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• AMC will be ringing in the New Year with a Planet of the Apes movies marathon on Dec 31st or Jan 1st. Im lookiing forward to seeing these since im a fan of Charlton Heston, Roddy McDowell and Claude Akins. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Anyone here also going to watch some of these?

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Planet of the Apes were awesome when they came out. There was nothing like them before the Burton remake was a Big Disappointment. It was nice the way all five original movies eventually looped the circle of events.

Happy Viewing

Mike

• Hi Jay, Mike, yeah, I liked all the movies too with the exception of Burton's version. I saw only part of that one and it had me scratching my head most of the time. Burton took wayyyyy too many liberties-all of which I hated.

By the way, the Planet of the Apes TV series is now available on Dvd. Those were OK but not bad.

• I saw that today as well. Will have to check it out.

I was having a difficult time in chooseing what to bring in the New Year with? The choices are: Telegraph Hill w/ Duke, or The Planet of the Apes movies.

I hate to admit it but, I think the Apes will win out this time around since I don't have any of those on DvD.