YouTube in Your Own Backyard

There are 93 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 51,720 times. The latest Post () was by chester7777.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Here ia a little Tour by Aircraft of Sedona , Arizona Right In My Back Yard where so many of the Great Westerns were done in the 1940s and 1950s, like
    "The Angel And The Bad Man"
    and
    "Broken Arrow"
    And over 100 other Films !!!
    :shades_smile:
    26 Bar
    (bud)

[extendedmedia]

[/extendedmedia]

[extendedmedia]

[/extendedmedia]

[extendedmedia]

[/extendedmedia]

• Here's the one from Roaring Camp Railroad, which offers a loop ride or one from Felton all the way to Santa Cruz

[extendedmedia]

[/extendedmedia]

Here's what they do with the Roaring Camp train that goes to Santa Cruz, at Christmas time -

[extendedmedia]

[/extendedmedia]

And we just found the following video, which is literally in our backyard - from 1:03 in the video to the end, it's all just a block or two from our house! (We had trouble pinpointing the first minute.)

[extendedmedia]

[/extendedmedia]

• One of my very favorite numbers. What I never could understand is that these guys were apparently "one-hit wonders". Or maybe I just overlooked their follow-up performances.

[extendedmedia]

[/extendedmedia]

De gustibus non est disputandum

• Thank You Jim. Good Music. Many years ago I saw the TEMPS & the Four Tops together. Great show. Music that you could understand the lyrics.:musical_note:

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• Thank You Jim. Good Music. Many years ago I saw the TEMPS & the Four Tops together. Great show. Music that you could understand the lyrics.:musical_note:

Yep, the Temps and the Tops definitely made good music. Miss 'em.

Have you seen that movie "The Temptations", Bill? It's pretty good, especially because it includes most of their greatest hits.

• Yep, the Temps and the Tops definitely made good music. Miss 'em.

Have you seen that movie "The Temptations", Bill? It's pretty good, especially because it includes most of their greatest hits.

If it's the one I,am thinking about, that was made for TV some years back. Yes. The first time I ever went to a night club was back in 1967. Me and my buddy double dated. I was all of 19 and he was 18 we wore our ( Marine) dress greens. We and our dates got served and we saw the Supremes. A life was good.

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• Here's another of my favorite songs by the great Temptations. Why oh why can't we have wonderful music like this anymore?

[extendedmedia]

[/extendedmedia]

• HERE IS A NEW VIDEO EDIT DONE FOR PHOENIX T.V. ON HOW TO COOK- UP
    "CHILIBILL'S 26 BAR RANCH BAR-B-Q BRISKET,"
    WITH SOME OLD HOME MOVIES OF JOHN WAYNE AT THE CATTLE SALES WITH HIS FANS IN ABOUT 1970 THAT WAS DONE FOR THE 4 TH. OF JULY THAT IS COMING UP IN A FEW DAYS AND HERE IN SPRINGERVILLE, EAGAR, ARIZONA WAS CALLED "JOHN WAYNE DAYS" !!! CHILIBILL
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ziq1M1kRj0