John Wayne Picture Game #104

There are 6 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,475 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #103? 9

1. Tbone (1) 11%
    2. SXViper (2) 22%
    3. Jay J. Foraker (1) 11%
    4. chester7777 (0) 0%
    5. Hondo Duke Lane (0) 0%
    6. BILL OF PA (2) 22%
    7. cchoate (1) 11%
    8. dukefan1 (2) 22%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=3622 and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

Looks like we have another tie!

The winners of game #102 are...

cchoate :hyper: and Jay. J. Foraker :hyper: Great job, you two!

Now, on to the next game. Don't be shy, just jump right in and play. Come up with a funny quote for the picture below, and be judged by your peers. No pressure here. Above all, have fun with it. Thanks for playing.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Duke:"Good night nurse! Which one of you lunk heads ordered the shrimp cocktail! That's the last time I'm pickin' up the check!"

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• I could woop you to a frazzle!!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Duke: These crossword puzzles are hard. What's a 3 letter word for the front of a ship?

Robert: Are you kidding? What kind of Navy man doesn't know what the front of a ship is called. Did you finish last in your class in Annapolis? It's called a bow, you lunkhead!

Duke: Ok, what's a four letter word for a jail in the Navy? Wait a minute, it's called a Brig! Take him away, boys.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "