John Wayne Pic Game #3

There are 15 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 8,114 times. The latest Post () was by itdo.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• :D Ok, everyone has done a fantastic job! We need to vote on best captions for the pictures. Put your votes here after you leave (if you want) your caption. Please put game number on so we know where to put your votes. I will not post the next pics until the 17th. I am looking for more pictures to post and it will be awhile. Outstanding job everyone!
    The next picture is from The Searchers. Good luck!

[SIZE=3]"Here's to you Duke, untill we meet again."[/SIZE]

• Ethan: "Who'd you call me, buster?

Martin: "Sorry Hondo, I thought you were Tom Dunsom." "I keep getting mixed up with which movie we're doing."

Movie Caption #2 - The Spoilers is my vote.

Hondo :D

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Votes on previous pictures:

For picture #1, we pick dukefan1's caption ("WHEW! . . . ")

For picture #2, we pick Robbie's caption (. . . whether I look like a chicken . . .).

Now, for a caption for picture #3:

What do you mean you think Gary Cooper is a better cowboy?!?

OR

Draft dodger???? You want this rifle where the moon don't shine?

OR

You say anything bad about Ermal one more time and I'll . . .

OR

I'd recommend you don't say anything else about my hair piece . . . !!!

OR

What do you mean that Injun was still breathin'?

Respectfully submitted,

Chester :rolleyes:

• "Hey!....ain't that MY toupe ?" Chester, you are a pistol! Thanks for the laugh about Ermal! dukefan1

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• :)

what do you mean you sold my horse!!!!!

cheers smokey

have to go back and pick as i thought all the others were real funny

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• well went back and picked

#1. my pick is yourself baron know the feeling

#2. robbie like the chicken

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Alright, alright, didn't have a clue what you were talking about. :wacko:

My choice for #1 - Chester
    My choice for #2 - Robbie

Yall did a great job! Keep up the great work.

Hondo B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Here's another: "Hey! This here tag on your vest says Made in China! Are you a low down, stinkin' Commie or what?" dukefan1

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Ethan: Alright you young wipersnapper Ermal was taking the pi*s but you dont even dress like me, never mind look like me.

or

Ethan: I outta belt you Hondo and them friends of yours who agree with you on that messageboard, hell yes you freezeframe the scene in which that damn dead indian is breathing in.

B)
    No offence intended Hondo

Regards
    Robbie

• Robbie,

That was great, I love it, what a great sense of humor! I'll get you later. Ha-ha-ha!!!!!!

Keep up the great work.

Hondo <_<

- John Wayne quote

• ETHAN: "Aaaw... We been searchin' for seven years... and we haven't even found our way out of MONUMENT VALLEY yet!"

JOHN FORD: "That's a wrap!"
    JOHN WAYNE: "Y'know, Jeffrey... After this minor... hoss opera my fans will enjoy my... next film to hit the theatres... they even gave me a... mustache in this one and I got to play that famous mongolian!"

:)