John Wayne 1960s talks about The Alamo

There are 7 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,030 times. The latest Post () was by badger.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Thanks, Mike, for sharing!

After the first couple of lines, we realized we had seen it before, but it was good watching it again.

We see it has been shared previously (back on page 3 of the YT forum). I have made the same mistake myself, posting something that was already here. If you think of it, it's good to check the older threads. Even then, you can't always find it (yup, that's happened to me, too :headbonk:).

Chester :newyear:

• This interview was new to me. I enjoyed how he related that San Antonians feted him from dawn to dusk for several days during the world premiere of "The Alamo."

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Hi Chester

I see what you mean. I didnt find it the first time round. Lots of good material has surfaced via You Tube.

Mike

• Lots of good material has surfaced via You Tube.

I know this will veer a little (ot), but I couldn't agree with you more. It is amazing to me how much stuff one can find on YouTube. I know there is some really gross garbage to be found there, but the amount of nostalgic, wholesome neat stuff far outweighs it (at least in my experience).

• i liked listening to him talking about the alamo and the fact that he said the money didn t matter, they would spend whatever they needed to make a great film
    nice one

"Sorry don t get it done, Dude" (Rio Bravo)

Hooked on The Duke

• I know this will veer a little (ot), but I couldn't agree with you more. It is amazing to me how much stuff one can find on YouTube. I know there is some really gross garbage to be found there, but the amount of nostalgic, wholesome neat stuff far outweighs it (at least in my experience).

by going on to this, i also found a clip of him in the Here s Lucy show
    loved it

"Sorry don t get it done, Dude" (Rio Bravo)

Hooked on The Duke