General "RIP" announcements that might be of interest

There are 3,145 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,176,226 times. The latest Post () was by Mboat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• sad to hear about william campbell.he was good in high and the mighty and the man without a star with kirt douglas.may he rest in peace.

• sad to hear about william campbell.he was good in high and the mighty and the man without a star with kirt douglas.may he rest in peace.

I liked him alot having seen him in classics like: Escape From Fort Bravo and Love Me Tender-in both as a Confederate Soldier, as well, liked him in: The Naked and the Dead as well as in: The High and the Mighty. For me he was also fondly remembered in two episodes of the original Start Trek series: The Squire of Gothos as the Squire and in The Trouble With Tribbles as a Klingon Soldier.

Rest in Peace William. :(

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

Edited once, last by The Ringo Kid ().

• Campbell also had a short tv series back in the late 50's called Cannonball. In it, he and veteran character actor Paul Birch played partners as truck drivers.another good role he had was in Backlash w/ Richard Widmark as a wise mouth gunfighter who met his match vs Widmarks character.

• Campbell also had a short tv series back in the late 50's called Cannonball. In it, he and veteran character actor Paul Birch played partners as truck drivers.another good role he had was in Backlash w/ Richard Widmark as a wise mouth gunfighter who met his match vs Widmarks character.

R.I.P. William

R.I.P. 'Our Enry'

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

Edited 5 times, last by ethanedwards ().

• William Campbell - I remember him well in "The Squire of Gothos." He also made an appearance in an episode of "Star Trek - The Next Generation" as a Klingon, although with all the makeup, it was hard to recognize him! R.I.P.

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Seems like Jackie Cooper was acting in movies forever. He was in the early talkie Our Gang comedies playing Jack, forever in love with his teacher Miss Crabtree. Can't blame him for that, she was quite a good looking lady. Late in his teens, he co-starred opposite Henry Fonda in The Return Of Frank James. In the 50's, he had a couple of tv series, The Peoples Choice, where he played a young city politician named Socrates Miller, who was in love with the mayors daughter, Mandy Peoples. He also had a dog, Cleo, who's thoughts were voiced by Ann Sothern. A few years later, he played a young Navy doctor in the comedy show Hennessy. But to most people these days, he's mostly known as the guy who played Perry White in the Christopher Reeve Superman movies. He was a good actor and that can be proven by the super long career he had. RIP

• The People's Choice and Hennesey were two of my favorite TV series when I was growing up, and made me a fan. He had an incredible career in front and behind the camera. RIP Jackie-

• That is a sad shame. I do not recognize her name but I have seen Attack of the 40 Foot Woman-sometime ago.

Rest in Peace Yvette.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..