General "RIP" announcements that might be of interest

There are 3,145 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,161,375 times. The latest Post () was by Mboat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• In Carousel, she was only seen in the last half of the movie and her ballet with the great Jacques Damboise was one of the best parts of the movie. I think she was only about 17 at the time. Carousel is probably my second most favorite musical of all time. West Side Story is my 1st favorite.

• Carousel is one of my favorites also. Anything Gordon was in, although I hear there is a western he was in that was not so great, LOL. So, any musical he was in!

In Carousel, she was only seen in the last half of the movie and her ballet with the great Jacques Damboise was one of the best parts of the movie. I think she was only about 17 at the time. Carousel is probably my second most favorite musical of all time. West Side Story is my 1st favorite.

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• sorry Keith...I just now got back on the site. I've been busy dealing with the pain of another double extraction today! One right in front, and the other in the very back on the bottom.

My jaw feels like it's broken. Thank goodness for good pain meds.

Of course I know the song: "Surrey With Fringe on Top!"

You win a blue ribbon, Russ! Poor dear. I have been through all that, but guess I was lucky....didn't have a whole lot of pain. Hope you are better soon. I knew you would know. Funny how I have that stuck in my mind all of a sudden! KEITH

• You know, these deaths usually happen in threes...makes me nervous!

Well, Russ, sure glad you didn't take the CURLY part and ended up a star in show business. You should be safe! Man, can't WAIT until you get back to the house where the tapes are...........couldn't you get your wife to send them?

How is your mouth doing? Hope it is better. Mine was after a day. Had some holes though, LOL! KEITH

• Keith - as much as I love to perform, and grateful God blessed me with the talents I have, I'm SO glad I didn't take the role.

Just real quick, my mouth is somewhat better, but it's STILL very sore! The location of them (upper front - handsome! - and back right), makes this INCREDIBLY problematic.

My jaw feels as if it was kicked by those mules JW and Pappy had between them in that famous pic they sent to Ward, saying: "Thinking of you, wish you were here!"

I'll PM you about the other stuff!

• You know, these deaths usually happen in threes...makes me nervous!

Here's the third:

Writer: Reinhold Weege @ 63. If your a fan of TV shows like: Barney Miller and also Night Court--he was a staff writer on Barney Miller and was the guy who created Night Court.

Rest in Peace Weegie.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• This falls in line with an interesting bit of Night Court trivia: Dan Fielding, the lecherous ADA (played so brilliantly by John Laroquette) was revealed in an episode several years into the show to have the given name...Reinhold!

This show was loaded with lots of juicy tid-bits like this!

I'd forgotten that that was Dan's "real" first name. Also, his Dad was John McIntire. Ive never been a big McIntire fan but like him the more I see him in other stuff besides Wagon Train. He was great as an Americaan General in: The Scarlet Coat-opposite Cornel Wilde as an American Major in the Continental Army.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• I'd forgotten that that was Dan's "real" first name. Also, his Dad was John McIntire. Ive never been a big McIntire fan but like him the more I see him in other stuff besides Wagon Train. He was great as an Americaan General in: The Scarlet Coat-opposite Cornel Wilde as an American Major in the Continental Army.

Hate to tell you this, Carl, but John Larroquette is not related to John McIntire. McIntire only had one son, actor Tim McIntire, who passed away in 1986 from heart failure at 41, as a result of drug and alcohol problems. One of the roles Tim McIntire had in his career was as one of James Stewarts sons in Shenandoah.