Help with some pics

There are 13 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 8,558 times. The latest Post () was by alamo221.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• First of all: I'm sorry for my bad english (I'm italian), but I will do my best for explaining me well.
    I've got many pics from Duke movies but I don't know which movie is it, if I post them will you help me?
    I found no similiar topics, if there are, just tell me!

I will start with those (the fifth I think is from Horse Soldiers, but I'm not sure):

Thank you!

• Hi Terry

No 1 The Big Trail No 2 Red River No 3 One of his Monogram pictures. No 4 The Alamo I think or Hondo. No 5 The Horse Soldiers Nos 6 & 7 Pitsburgh. Nos 7 & 8 Shepherd of the Hills

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Hi Terry

These are a little more difficult but here goes

No 3 is El Dorado, No 4 I think Flying Tigers, No 7 The Comancheros, No 8 Pitsburgh. No 9 Possibly Randy Rides Alone. No 10 Telegraph Trail

The Dean Martin shot could be from a television special the others are a little vague. I might take one of the experts to identify them.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Hello Terry

From your second post, picture one seems to be from "Hell Town," picture 2 is not from a film, and number 5 is from "Jet Pilot".

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Wow! Perfect, thank you!!

Here there are others, if you don't mind:

hi Terry

my eyes are not what they used to be can you post a bigger pic of the dean martin one as I have many tv shows JW did and might be able to get this for you.

In a similar vein I have about 2000 images and am having troulbe identifying some myself...

Would anyone be willing to help me and MODERATORS

Is there somewhere on the board these could be hosted please? would be nice to set up an archive.

I am getting on a bit and wondering what will happen to my collection when I am gone? Would be nice to think that at least it is somewhere others can enjoy it.

The same goes for all my audio and video stuff I know we have talked about this before but no harm in asking again.

Thank you

Be who you are & say what you feel Because those who mind dont matter & those who matter dont mind

• Hi Elly!
    I don't own a bigger picture of Dean Martin, but if you click on it, it should be direct you to this link (http://img39.imagehaven.net/im…_deanjohnspaghettikr6.jpg) and became much bigger!
    I think it would be great to see your pictures and video!!!! I'm not understanding what the problem is (because of my bad english). You don't know how to do it?

Hello terry

thanks have a bigger pic now so I will dig out the DVDs of the TV shows and get back to you in the next day or two.

its not that I do not know how to upload images just there are so many of them it would take forever and the videos are huge so that also would take forever and also take up loads of space.

Be who you are & say what you feel Because those who mind dont matter & those who matter dont mind

• Hi Elly!
    I don't own a bigger picture of Dean Martin, but if you click on it, it should be direct you to this link (http://img39.imagehaven.net/im…_deanjohnspaghettikr6.jpg) and became much bigger!
    I think it would be great to see your pictures and video!!!! I'm not understanding what the problem is (because of my bad english). You don't know how to do it?

Hi Terry

I have looked at the DVDs John Wayne appeared on Dean Martin show 23 September 1965 and 27 October 1966 and this is not from either of those.

Of course it could be from another TV show and as I am currently going through asll the TV shows I have on DVD if I come across it I will let you know. Sorry I could not be more help.

• Hello Everyone

here are a few of the MANY pics I am having trouble identifying. I would be grateful for your help please. I know they are all from TV shows I just cannot remember which ones! and with so many DVDs to go through and 2000+ images I am trying to catalogue I might get the answer quicker if I ask here! Thank you

• I wanna say the Dino/Duke pic is just a staged behind-the-scenes shot from Sons of Katie Elder. It just seems to me like a film "casual" shot of the stars that the publicity dept would cook up-