Any Buster Keaton fans here?

There are 2 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,170 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Im one, and just wanted to let those who are-that TCM right now is playing first: Sherlock Jr and then Steamboat Bill Jr. Two of his best skits ;-)) Steamboat Jr is the one where that very famous scene is in which is the side of a house that falls and he happens to be stanfing in the spot where the window is. They said that that was an unplanned thing too. If your able to slow the scene-you will see that Mr. Stone Face, actually shows some real emotions.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hi Karl

Not a great fan of any of the silent movie types certainly not Chaplin, but I must admit that I liked Keaton in The General still one of the best Civil War films.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Hi Arthur, same here. I favor Keaton over Chaplin and I love The General. I think it got released on DvD sometime back? so its one on my to get lists as well as Forbidden Planet, Seven Samurai and A Night To Remember ;-))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..