Hi Keith, I have yet another profile request for you ;-))

There are 5 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,344 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi Keith, I dont know where to properly place these requests so if you need to move this one or delete it? feel free to do so. Anyway, I was hoping that you can do a profile on the movie: Cross fo Iron w/ James Coburn, James Mason, Klaus Lowitsch, David Werner and Maximilian Schell.

I just recently got a great near end of movie movie still showing James Coburn with hands clasped behind his heas as they are about to be led through Russian lines as fake PWs. Its in my wins section in my ebay account.

Take care-_Carl.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hi Keith, I dont know where to properly place these requests so if you need to move this one or delete it? feel free to do so. Anyway, I was hoping that you can do a profile on the movie: Cross fo Iron w/ James Coburn, James Mason, Klaus Lowitsch, David Werner and Maximilian Schell.

No problems Carl,
    to where you place your requests.
    I'll profile it for you.

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Hi keith and many thanks. I greatly appreciate this as ell as the profile.

Heh heh, once I get it it, im going to have that stills image placed on a t-shirt. I cant wait to see what kind of a reacion ill get for having the images of German and Russian Soldiers on a t-shirt even if its only an image from a movie ;-))

As this computer is running super slow-I probably will not be able to look at the profile done till I get to a library computer tomorrow nut, if it doesnt take 20 minute to get there like this one-ill try to see your work tonight ;-))

• Hi Keith, I just got lucky today and found and bought another great Cros of Iron Still. This one is a great shot of James Mason as Colonel Brandt and he is in his command bunker and the scene is just after Captain Stranskys replacement has arrived and taken commeand of his Company. So if you can retrieve oth of these from the my wins section in my ebay account, these are really two nice shots. Ill be looking for more ;-))

• Hi Keith, I just got lucky today and found and bought another great Cros of Iron Still. This one is a great shot of James Mason as Colonel Brandt and he is in his command bunker and the scene is just after Captain Stranskys replacement has arrived and taken commeand of his Company. So if you can retrieve oth of these from the my wins section in my ebay account, these are really two nice shots. Ill be looking for more ;-))

All done and posted Carl

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Thank you Keith, and I greatly owe you more than appreciation ;-)) Im going to try to add a few stills per month to the collection. Im jumping all over the place on what war I look for stills of. Oh and I am getting not one but two Prisoner of War stills. I finallly got that confirmed earlier this week-pay has been sent and now just to wait to get these in from the guy in The Netherlands im getting them from. The 1st still-which shows Ronald Reagan behind Steve Forrest who is behind another guy exiting a PW barracks under guard of a Chinese or Korean guard. The 2nd PoW still im getting shows several American PWs inside a building and I know that Steve Forrest is seen in it but not sure if Reagan is in this still? Ill have to ake a look at the email the guy sent to me where he posted the image in.

This past 2 weeks have been fruitful for me and the collection. Not only getting an original unconquered still, but TWO stills from movies that anything original is hard to get (Cross of Iron & Prisoner of War) Ive looked on and off for years-and never found original or even reprint images for sale. Now if I only had deep pockets full of money-I could get several great and original stills of Reagan in Desperate Journey, along with Flynn in several pics and Alaln Hale Sr in at least one of them. Also found several other great Flynn stills for sale-from movies like: Objective Burma, They Died With Their Boots On, The Sea Hawk, The Adv/ of Robin Hood, Charge of the Light Brigade and Captain Blood.