My cellphone was pinched on Monday and I NEED your numbers again.

There are 4 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,487 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• To all on this site who have given me their phone numbers, I need you all to please resend them to me because a homeless creep stole it from me when i was riding the city bus on monday. I immediately on discovery, had the phone shut down so numbers cant be given out or anything. I am supposed to have the same number as before and I should have another phone by Tomorrow.

Take care-_Carl.

PS, ive seen the creep on the bus several times and am sure I will again. Next time, I see him, well, he aint going away without hurting a bit.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hi Keith, thanks and I intend to. I found out also who the creep sold my phone to-quite by accident. The buyer-creep, also rides the same bus I do and I see him almost daily. I fully intend on wiping my hands on his face too. The buyer is an Injun-not an American Injun ;-))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..