John Wayne Picture Game #248

There are 4 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,455 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #247 4

1. oliver13 (3) 75%
    2. dukefan1 (1) 25%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click here and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

We have a 5-way tie this week.

The winners of game #246 are...

ibquietman, Jay J. foraker, Cindyrella, Gorch and dukefan1. :)))::)))::)))::)))::))):
    Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hi

Now remember what i told you honey,
    Whenever he takes his shoes off fetch his slippers and put them on his feet
    Whenever he wants a cigerrete take tone out of the packet and light it for him
    Whenever he wants a drink get the glass pour it out put the ice in and serve it to him
    And if he wants to watch the game on television make sure he has the best seat in the room and all the cushions nicely pushed up
    And afterwards if he . .

Bride - Stop it there while his winning

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Duke thinking to himself, you fake little witch. Say its a good day and I'll shoot ya!!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Duke: That's it, Patrick, hold her tightly. I don't want these reporters thinking I married me another young hot Latin woman.

*lowered voice* Unless you want to change your mind and scat out of here with me Dear. hee hee.

Patrick: What's that Dad, I missed the last part of that.

Duke: Nothin', Son. Not a thing.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

Edited once, last by dukefan1 ().