John Wayne Picture Game #252

There are 6 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,690 times. The latest Post () was by Big Jim.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #251 4

1. arthurarnell (0) 0%
    2. brick (0) 0%
    3. BILL OF PA (1) 25%
    4. Big Jim (1) 25%
    5. ethanedwards (1) 25%
    6. Jay J. Foraker (1) 25%
    7. dukefan1 (0) 0%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click here and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #250 is...

Tbone. :))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Jimmy: "Come on you guys we sound like three frogs singin' in a... a bucket. Let's try it again now, Hark the herald angels sing..."

Lee: "Glory to the new born King!"

Duke: "Lee, I think our duet in Donovan's Reef is going to sound better than this."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Duke: "I don't like to take unfair advantage of anyone before a fight, Lee. But if you don't hitch up your trousers like this, you're going to trip over your pants leg and fall flat on your face!
    Jimmy: Aww, Duke!!! Why'd you have to go and warn him?

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• It wasn't me Duke who said Jimmy Couldn't act and that you couldn't stand his long drawn out words and his stutterin to boot,

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Duke: You ain't so tough, Vallance. Even Rance here told me that a man who wears his hog leg backwards like that has got to be a dim witted, empty headed moron. Ain't that right Ranse?

Rance: I appreciate you sharing that with him Tom, but I can get myself killed just fine without your help.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "