Sword of War w/ Rutger Hauer. Anyone here see it yet?

There are 4 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,460 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I was wondering if anyone here has heard of and or seen this movie yet? I only heard of it when I was at W-M earlier this week and happened to be killing time by going through their DvDs section. I just happened to spot it in their new movies section. I was a bit taken aback to see it priced at $15--for a movie I never heard of before. I snagged their last copy to give time for me to call around to a few DvD sellers like Deep Discount and TCM and such, well, TCM didnt have it and D.D had it for almost $30. So, I bought the copy at W-M. ANyway, looks like a good story?

What do you all think?

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• WOW, with all the folks here who watch more movies than I could dream of watching, and nobody has seen this movie? Well, i'm hoping my $15 dollar investment was worth it?

• Carl. I looked this film up and it was made in Italy in 2009.
    The budget was 9 million it grossed less then 1 million in Italy.
    I don't think it had a release in the states. I hope it was worth the money.

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• Carl. I looked this film up and it was made in Italy in 2009.
    The budget was 9 million it grossed less then 1 million in Italy.
    I don't think it had a release in the states. I hope it was worth the money.

Thanks for the info on it Bill :-)) Ill be trying to find time to watch it by the weekend and will post an opinion then ;-))

THATS a scary thing though if it only made about 1 mil and in Italy at that.

• Long ago forgot to mention I watched this movie--and its actually pretty good. Give it a try and see for yourself. Rutger Hauer played Frederich Barbarossa.