It's about TIME, that this movie came out on DvD!!!!!!!!!

There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,096 times. The latest Post () was by wtrayah.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I don't remember if had had previously (recently) mentioned anything about a great foreign movie called: Kapo, here or not? but, TCM I THINK did whatever they had to do, that gets movies released and I THINK they are the ones who released this movie to DvD. I just saw it listed on their site a couple weeks ago.

If nobody here has ever heard of it? its a WWII movie about I THINK, female prisoners (of the Germans) in WWII. I saw only a part of it when TCM played it a few years ago, and this is one heck of a good movie. Though it was filmed 50 or so years ago, you get the "feel" of hos it really was.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Two more that I'd like to see are "Rio Conchos" with Richard Boone, Tony Franciosa, Stuart Whitman, Jim Brown and Edmund O'Brien and "The Deserter" with Slim Pickens, Woody Strode, Pat Wayne and Richard Crenna.
    The Fox Movie Channel ran Conchos a couple times but these need to me restored and issued in widescreen.

We deal in lead, friend.

• Im still waiting for them to release classics like: Northwest Passage w/ Tracy, Young and Brennan, Target Zero w/ Conte, Bronson, L.Q. Jones, Chuck Connors and Peggy Castle, Imitation General w/ Glenn Ford and Red Buttons, Advance To the Rear w/ Glenn Ford, Don't Go Near the Water w/ Glenn Ford, Keenan Wynn and Earl Holliman, The Glory Brigade w/ Victor Mature and Lee Marvin, Pillars of the Sky w/ Jeff Chandler, Red Ball Express w/ Jeff Chandler, Charles Drake & , Prisoner of War w/ Ronald Reagan, & Steve Forrest, Take the High Ground w/ Richard Widmark, Karl Malden & Steve Forrest, Hannible Brooks w/ Oliver Reed, Michael J. POllard, James Donald, Helmet Lohner, Til Kiwi & Wolfgang Priess.

Just to name a few.

• With that extensive list, Carl, you should get your wishes on at least a couple.

Hi Jay, I HOPE so, I hope so. There are many others I want but cant think of their names at th emoment cept for: The Last Command w/ Sterling Hayward and Ernest Borgnine, The Man From the Alamo w/ Glenn Ford. Oh and, Hotel Berlin w/ Alan Hale Sr.

• "Girls Demand Excitement", movie has never been released on DVD or other media nor ever shown on TV. The sad news is there is only one known print (which is totally stupid). I'd like to see it just cause Duke was in it.

ET

• Two more that I'd like to see are "Rio Conchos" with Richard Boone, Tony Franciosa, Stuart Whitman, Jim Brown and Edmund O'Brien and "The Deserter" with Slim Pickens, Woody Strode, Pat Wayne and Richard Crenna.
    The Fox Movie Channel ran Conchos a couple times but these need to me restored and issued in widescreen.

We deal in lead, friend.

Rio Conchos is available for around $10 on eBay and Amazon.

We're burning moonlight.

• Thanks for noting the DVD release of "Rio Conchos", Peridot. I'm remiss in not reporting here that I got my wish several months ago. I've played it so often, I can recite the dialog along with the actors.

We deal in lead, friend.

• I'm still waiting for someone to release "Circus World" on DVD in widescreen. I have a full screen VHS with a horrible print.

Hi Jay,
    It is available. I recently ( oh about a month ago ) purchased a copy on dvd through a company called Rarity movies. Find it on line, google it, brought back from Walt Disney video. It came to me from a company called Forgottencinema out of chicago. Widescreen, Region 1 great shape. 12.95 with tax and shipping, close to 20 bucks. I liked the movie too! Especially the circus acts! Good Luck! bill