Yet ANOTHER release to DVD slipped by me somehow?

There are 2 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,925 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I was watching on TCM this morning: The Canterville Ghost with Robert Young and Charles Laughton. When the movie finished-they had a notice that it has been released to DvD. I just recently checked on several sites and even called a few places and there was absolutely NOTHING mentioned anywhere, of its release. Now I KNOW there remake has been released but, I dont want the remake-I wanted the Young/Laughton version. Well, according to TCM--its now available. That certainly made my day.

PS, I never heard of any Sir John Mills box sets being released? Im assuming its only meant for the UK????

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

Edited once, last by The Ringo Kid ().

• It's part of the made-on-demand Warner Archive Collection. Check their site out every Tuesday, they release new made-on-demand titles to DVD each week.

On demand eh? I notice that seems to be the trend now. Ill be broke for a long time if I ordered every title I wanted? This one is a priority, as well as Advance To the Rear and Dont Go Near the Water. I wonder if Imitation General is an on demand title yet?

I wonder how often they have sales going on? I know right now that http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com has a summer sale going on but, they usually only have garbage in their sales with few exceptions.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..