Anyone here seen the The "A" Team movie?

There are 6 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,253 times. The latest Post () was by Lt. Brannigan.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• If so? please share your thoughts on it and if it was worth spending any money on? Since im watching the first 4 seasons of 5, of the TV series, im interested in seeing if those who made the movie "did-it-right?"

Ive never seen any episodes of season 5 when they aired, but season 4 has one ep from that season on it, watched it and didnt care for it. The formula that made the series so good-seemed to have been totally changed. They added a hispanic guy (cant think of his name as I never heard of him before?) to the cast as well as Robert Vaughn and im a Vaughn fan but, to me, they ruined the show. The characters were NOT the same as in the first 4 years. >:-((

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• The A-Team movie is basically am origin story, and has virtually none of the elements of the TV series. Well except for them flying a tank...

The best part is Liam Neeson as Hannibal Smith, the worst part is the entire movie in that if the characters weren't named for the TV series it could be a generic Betrayal/Action story.

So see it if you don't mind stupid action, but skip it if you are expecting the characters to be true to the series.

• I saw it, it is a mix of a prequel and the story that we know from the TV series... It was okay, I enjoyed it. There is only one character that I felt was miscast and that was of B.A Baracus... they guy just didn't sound tough enough... maybe I'm to used to Mr. T... but as I said over all I enjoyed it. http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0025283/

You can roll a turd in powdered sugar but that doesn’t make it a doughnut.

• Carl, it was a pretty enjoyable movie. Lots of action, of course!

Thank you Jay, and ill be looking to rent it from Netflix soon as I can rejoin them. I would like it to be good enough to own so it can be wiht the series. Ill bet that Liam Neesen was as good as George Peppard was? hopefully ;-))

It seems a big shame that im guessing none fo the TV series cast had even cameo roles in it. To me, Mr. T. and Peppard and Schultz made the show and Benedict was OK, not my favorite of the four.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• It seems a big shame that im guessing none fo the TV series cast had even cameo roles in it. To me, Mr. T. and Peppard and Schultz made the show and Benedict was OK, not my favorite of the four.

Schultz and Benedict appear but Mr. T does not. Here's what T. has to say on the subject.

He said it wasn't about money, because he turned down the chance to appear in the film before that was even discussed. He said it just wouldn't be right for him to be in it. If his B.A. isn't the main guy, then why do it? What's wrong with the film that they need him to make a cameo? Plus they would market the film with him being in it, and he didn't want his friends and family to think he would have some big role when he wouldn't. He told me he has nothing against the cast or even the fact that they're doing a remake. But a cameo is just something he wasn't interested in.