WHAT ARE THEY THINKING??? meaning-TV/Movie Studios and DvD releases.

There are 41 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 29,611 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Thank you B, and that will work. Im assuming all you do is pop in a dvd as well as a tape and record? Im new to this kind of stuff. Im more used to having two VCRs and having all the connections for both then dubbing from one to the other.

Take care and Merry Christmas to you and you gave me some great luck in the collecting Dept, got some more great stuff in the pipeline comine in Jan and Feb--I OWE you big time.

Thank you my good friend ;-))

I guarantee there will be easy start directions in the box, friend. It should be about that simple. Good luck and if you have any problems let us know and we'll help.

We're burning moonlight.

• I guarantee there will be easy start directions in the box, friend. It should be about that simple. Good luck and if you have any problems let us know and we'll help.

Thank you P, and ill do so in case ;-)) Im going to try to get one in Jan or Feb? The played I have is almost D.o.A anyway and needed replacement ;-))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..