Something positive. Happy 90th Birthday to........

There are 3 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,527 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• :bells::holiday_irish::birthday::present:

Something positive before Christmas. HAPPY 90th BIRTHDAY to Actor: Gerald S. O'Laughlin. :thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up: May you have many many more.

For those who dont know who he is? he was in many important things--the X.O. to Rock Hudson in: Ice Station Zebra, as a Yank Sergeant in the mini-series: The Blue and the Gray, and also the Police Sergeant in the TV series: The Rookies.

I always did like this actor. Also, he was in a kids movie that I liked called something like: Forbidden Kingdom or Hidden Kindgom?? I forget which? Anyway, I saw it a number of years ago and liked it much mainly because he was in it.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Happy Birthday Mr. O'Loughlin!

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.