A SURPRISE TV Series DvD release--both seasons !!!!!

There are 2 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,475 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I was shocked to see that the new version of Mission Impossible TV series was released and saw it by accident at W-M. I happened to be killing time waiting for Sarge to show up and was ambling around the movies section when my eyes bulged out and I thought I was seeing triple and mis-reading what I saw when I happened across the last copy of the first season of the 1988 season (season 1) of: Mission Impossible. This new version again starred Peter Graves as Jim-and also had Jane Badler and some "familiar faces'

Well, it was priced for $19.99-cheaper than any source ivr since found including Amazon and Deep Discount DvD. Well, just read this morning that season 2-is scheduled for release (the 1989 season) in Feb. I thought the newer version was far superior to the original-same goes for the thematic music.

Anyone else here watch this series when it first aired--I mean the 2nd series-not the first.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• My brother has that theme song on his computer. It comes on right after he puts in his password. Don't ask me where he got it, i don't know. had it for years.

• My brother has that theme song on his computer. It comes on right after he puts in his password. Don't ask me where he got it, i don't know. had it for years.

Heh heh, I have the theme to Peter Gunn on my cell phone-recorded off a CD I bought years and years ago with themes on it.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..