Just won a double-signed still from the War movie: None But the Brave.

There are 8 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,067 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hey Keith, I just won a double-signed movie still from the War Movie: None But the Brave. It is a great shot of both and signed by both--Clint Walker and Brad Dexter. Ill try getting it here for you to "fix" for me as soon as I can get it lifted to another site by a good friend of mine.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hey Keith, I just won a double-signed movie still from the War Movie: None But the Brave. It is a great shot of both and signed by both--Clint Walker and Brad Dexter. Ill try getting it here for you to "fix" for me as soon as I can get it lifted to another site by a good friend of mine.

Great news Carl,
    I'll sort it out for you when you post it.

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Great news Carl,
    I'll sort it out for you when you post it.

Thank you Keith. Also, I will be getting an original movie poster also signed for: Fixed Bayonets. This one is signed by John Doucette. They werent posted for me yesterday so im hoping they will be today. Ill let you know soon as I see them.

Take care--C.

• None But the Brave movie still signed by both Brad Dexter and Clint Walker.

http://img855.imageshack.us/im…rhqnnce63t0dzvbpd5urw.jpg

Thank you again Keith and sorry I forgot to mention those others from above. I just got those last week and had forgotten about them. This same seller has some Duke stuff, but I forget from what movies? ill have to look. They didnt sell in the last auctions and i might ask for those on layaway. They are some sort of color negatives-transparancies. Not sure exactly what they are used for but these got for high bucks. Anyway, I think there are 3-4 of them and I think one from Rio Grande? Will check to make sure.

Edited once, last by The Ringo Kid ().

• None But the Brave movie still signed by both Brad Dexter and Clint Walker.

http://img855.imageshack.us/im…rhqnnce63t0dzvbpd5urw.jpg

Thank you again Keith and sorry I forgot to mention those others from above. I just got those last week and had forgotten about them. This same seller has some Duke stuff, but I forget from what movies? ill have to look. They didnt sell in the last auctions and i might ask for those on layaway. They are some sort of color negatives-transparancies. Not sure exactly what they are used for but these got for high bucks. Anyway, I think there are 3-4 of them and I think one from Rio Grande? Will check to make sure.

Carl,
    I am not back in the UK until February,
    so I will post them when I am back on my home PC

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England