Hello, I'm Levitt E. Valance

There are 25 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 13,513 times. The latest Post () was by Levitt E. Valance.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Welcome aboard! I'f you like John Wayne , you came to the right place! Think you'll enjoy it here!

• Hi Levity,

WELCOME to The JWMB-
    The Original John Wayne Message Board
    where fans come to have fun!

Please take a look around, we're a friendly bunch of folks,
    and there is a wealth of information to see, regarding the great man.

You may find these links useful:-

John Wayne:- A Newbies Guide to Duke

Link to Duke's Movies, Co-Stars- Pals Of The Saddle and Movie Locations

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Welcome to the JWMB! I think you'll like it here. Levity Valance, huh? I like your name!

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• Thanks Keith. I’m fixing to stick around for a while and soak up some of the good stuff you’ve got here. Thanks for the links.

Thanks Mark. Appreciate the hospitality.

Thanks Colorado. I reckon you could be right. Yup, I like the name, too. Good ain’t it?

Thanks Arthur. I’m enjoying myself already. Blogsville? Well, if you take a little peek at my profile you’ll find a link under contact info that’ll take you to there.

• Well I'll be damned. I just tried adding that link as a signature... and it works.

Nice site!

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• Great blog, Mister V. I felt right at home there.
    I'm sure everyone on this board will remember the day when Levity Valance came to town.

We deal in lead, friend.

• Thanks MsReb. Glad to be here. You and the rest of these good folks are welcome to stop by at The Porch anytime.

Thanks Gorch. Well, like I just told MsReb, everyone's welcome. I'd be glad to see you there. Nobody need step aside when I come to town. And the women needn't hide. I'm just an old punslinger. And if I can borrow that magnificent tag line of yours... I deal in smiles, friend.

• Welcome..great blog...Rumor has it..Mr.Valance..you may be the Toughest Man south of the Picket Wire...Next to Me.... Try Cigars...Cigarettes are Bad for ya.... The Lawman :cowboy:

A Man..should know how to handle a gun..Use it with Discretion...:cowboy:

• Welcome..great blog

Thanks Lawman. Much obliged.

Mr.Valance..you may be the Toughest Man south of the Picket Wire...Next to Me....

Maybe. It'd be pretty close. I'd hate to have to die on the difference.

Try Cigars...Cigarettes are Bad for ya....

Yup, and so's a bullet in the head, but I've been rolling my own cigarettes since I was thirteen. I ain't gonna stop now. Glad to meet you, Lawman.

Mr. V, I did some more reading on your wonderful blog. Love your Jim Bowie connection. I guess that makes me Gorch on the Porch.

Thanks Gorch. Be sure to hello sometime. I’ll have a rocking chair waiting for you.

• Hi Levitt and welcome to THE BEST SITE ON THE NET that deals with Duke. Glad to see someone with some kind of relation to one of my personal Heroes--Jim Bowie. Speaking of, I just wrote an article that is posted on: http://www.histomil.com that deals with the Thiteen Days of Glory (aka) the Battle for the Alamo, and I posted some info that I forget where I got it from exactly? and I couldnt give that person or place proper credit for it but, there are a few small parts in it relating to Bowie. One was a dispelled belief that he was Bayoneted in bed then taken outside still alive-not mentioning the fact--as according to a former Slave who saw how he died--that he shot Mexican Soldiers with his Pistols, his Rifle as well as gutted at least one more with his famed Knife.

Some other info dispelled was the "de la Pena Papers" as well as the witnessed facts on how Crockett died as well as a man I am related to: Robert Evans (my favorite Cousin was a direct descendant of his as well as named after the Ordnance Expert.

Sorry for along note but, just wanted to say: Howdy and its nice seeing another person here how has a connection with the Alamo.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..