Its because of photos like this one, is 1 of the major reasons why I love collecting

There are 22 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 8,530 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi

I shall give it a try, although I say that I am useless with modern machinary it is really no exzageration. However even I can take a picture with a camera, getting it on the screen I think is possible sending it by email well I can only try. Left to me we would be hammering out pictures with a hammer and chisel.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• One Great thing about the internet is all those pictures you can look at for almost nothing, except the price of a computer, and your internet fee!

Chester :newyear:

True but, its also even nicer to own that photo :-))

I just scored another good one showing a G.I. who is in Austria showing off his "liberated" German battle Flag. Also waiting to hear if I scored another KOed KVI tank.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Just scored this one today. Shows a KOed Sherman Tank and the photo was taken by a German soldier. This was at the Battle of the Bulge. If so? that's my first known BoB photo.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..