John Wayne Picture Game #340

There are 22 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 11,292 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Why am I not on here to vote? Tbone voted after me.

The vote Poll above is for the last Quote game. I shut down the game every Sunday night and put a new one on. You added your quote for the last game after I shut it down and already made the Poll. You will be included in the next poll for this game put up Sunday night. I hope this helped you out. Thanks for playing. I hope you continue to enjoy the game.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Pappy: I know I had you two over to do a read through before we film, but you're going to have to re-read your part, Ward. Remember, your playing me! You have me sounding like a nasty, mean spirited person. You have to play me in a soft spoken, nice to kittens sort of way.

Ward: Oh, I thought The Wings of Eagles was a true story. And now you want to make it a work of fiction?

Duke: You have gone and did it, Ward! You might as well go into television now. You'll never work in movies again after that comment.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "