A one day special sale at the warner bros website.

There are 2 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,854 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I would have posted this earlier had I seen it earlier but the Warner Brothers website has a 1-day special sale going on for many of their titles--5 titles for $50 bucks. These are the Made on Demand and other titles which usually only run about $18 bucks each. This sale is going on till 8PM California time? I think? If interested? go to: http://www.warnerbrothers.com and their phone number is: 866-373-4398.

I just ordered:

1) The Journey w/ Yul Brynner. This is an excellent Cold War flick.
    2) PT-109 w/ Cliff Robertson. WWII and about JFK and his PT-109.
    3) Zeppelin w/ Michael York and Anton Differing. WWI flick.
    4) Operator 13 w/ Gary Cooper. Never seen this one before but ive faith in Gary Cooper. ANyway, its some sort of a Civil War-spy flick????
    5) The Defector w/ Monty Clift, Hardy Krueger and Roddy McDowell. Another Cold War type flick. Seen this one long ago and remember liking it.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Enjoy your movies! looks like you got a couple of good ones there!

Thank you. I know the first three are good ones but never seen the 4th and cant remember the 5th. Heck, im more than sure the final two will be good ones. I went into buying movies like: A Force of Arms, Breakthrough and The Tanks Are Coming and a few others with Cornel Wilde, Steve Cochran etc--without ever seeing them before--and I scored a 100% on them ;-))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..