Maureen O'Hara DVDs

There are 11 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 10,345 times. The latest Post () was by ethanedwards.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Thanks Paula,

Good idea.

I love Sinbad the Sailor, I recorded it off TV many years ago and haven't seen it on TV since!
    It'll be good to retire the DVD, copied from VHS , I've been watching all these years.

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• :wink_smile:

Thank you Paula.

Very good idea to release a new DVD provided that the overall quality wins.
    Personally, I would say that the drawing of the couple Maureen - Paul is not successful. We do not recognize Paul Henreid. Maybe the designer has not seen the movie! (I'm bad!)

Unconditional's Maureen O'Hara !
    French-English translation: poor !!!
    :blush:

• Finally! A movie from my top-ten list of unreleased movies I want on DVD is getting a November 26 release from the Fox Cinema Archives:

Sentimental Journey, starring Maureen O'Hara and John Payne, directed by Walter Lang. It will make even the hardest of you hard cases here on the JWMB sob into your bandanna. ;) A great weeper. ;)

No DVD artwork yet but here's a publicity still. :)

• Finally! A movie from my top-ten list of unreleased movies I want on DVD is getting a November 26 release from the Fox Cinema Archives:

Sentimental Journey, starring Maureen O'Hara and John Payne, directed by Walter Lang. It will make even the hardest of you hard cases here on the JWMB sob into your bandanna. ;) A great weeper. ;)

Thanks for the update Paula,
    and here is the link to our dedicated thread
    Sentimental Journey

and the others mentioned
    The Spanish Main
    Sinbad the Sailor

Paula, I will also copy these updates of Maureen's movies,
    to the movie threads

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

Edited 3 times, last by ethanedwards ().

• Here is another thats been on DvD for several months and is a great film. Its called: At Swords Point and also has Cornel Wilde and Alan hale Jr. They are the Sons and Daughter--of the Three Musketeers -and the Fourth Musketeer. I cant remember if Dan O'Herlihy was in the movie or not? if so? he was one of the Three Musketeers Sons. Anyway, I though Maureen O'Hara stole the show in this fine movie.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Here is another thats been on DvD for several months and is a great film. Its called: At Swords Point and also has Cornel Wilde and Alan hale Jr. They are the Sons and Daughter--of the Three Musketeers -and the Fourth Musketeer. I cant remember if Dan O'Herlihy was in the movie or not? if so? he was one of the Three Musketeers Sons. Anyway, I though Maureen O'Hara stole the show in this fine movie.

..and here is our dediacted thread
    Maureen O'Hara- At Sword's Point

Yes Dan O'Herlihy was in the movie, he played the part of Aramis

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England