John Wayne Picture Game #352

There are 11 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,764 times. The latest Post () was by Hawkswill.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #351 6

1. brick (0) 0%
    2. The Tennesseean (1) 17%
    3. arthurarnell (3) 50%
    4. lastjwfan (0) 0%
    5. Hawkswill (1) 17%
    6. BatjacAuburn (1) 17%
    7. dukefan1 (0) 0%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click here and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #350 is...

dukefan1. :))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Kirk: I'm not only the fastest gun in the West now, I've always had a very fast draw. When I was 6 months old, I went to suck my thumb, like this, and being so fast I missed my mouth and slammed into my chin. That's why I still got this dent there.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Oh Yeah, well my waist size is 28 and yours is 38....that's why they write it into the script for me to take MY shirt off instead of you!

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

Edited once, last by Hawkswill: Mistake ().

• Look up, look down, see this thumb,gee your dumb!!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Kirk: I'm not only the fastest gun in the West now, I've always had a very fast draw. When I was 6 months old, I went to suck my thumb, like this, and being so fast I missed my mouth and slammed into my chin. That's why I still got this dent there.

Funny Mark. I can just see him telling that and demonstrating! KEITH

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE