Since Keith got them up for me--im posting some WW2 Awards Ceremony pix I own.

There are 12 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 5,322 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Here are a few original pics I won of WWII Soldiers being awarded medals:
    Shortly after being awarded his Knights Cross (private and unpublished photo I might add) of Hermann Fegelein--who was Ava Brauns Bro-in-Law:

NSFK General: Friedrich Christiansen wearing his Pour le Merite-awarded in the Great War (WWI)

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

Edited once, last by The Ringo Kid ().

• U Boat Ace: Johann Mohr--shortly after receiving his Knights Cross. He is seen with his 2nd in command on the bridge of his Uboat flying kill pennents and jsut after the RK Award Ceremony. He and his crew were killed shortly after this photo was taken.

Luftwaffe Ace: Major Helmut Wick just after receiving his Oak Leaves to his Knights Cross from the head jerk himself--hitler. This was taken at the Berghof. A few weeks later-Wick was missing in action and presumed shot down somewhere over the English Channel by a Spitfire pilot.

• Top Scoring Fighter Pilot ever--Erich Alfred Hartmann who shot down 352 fighters and bombers--four were American and on the same day. The four Americans shot down were all Mustang Fighter Pilots.

Hartmann is seen with his Knights Cross w/ Oak Leaves, Swords and Diamonds. I have a set of the 1957 awards that were made for Erich hartmann--and was the last set made for him.

• Sniper instructor/RKT: Oberstleutnant Heidschmidt:

Hauptmann Peter Kiesegen: Has 5 Tank Destruction Strips on his righ tarm which means that hs KOed at least 5 Russian T-34s and KVIs and KV2s--using grenades:

BTW--the above photo showing the Captain instructing youth on the operations of a Panzerfaust--is actually a series of 3-4 pics--I dont have the other images and--this photo has been published but--when seen--you normally do not see this much of the photo.

• This one cost me a bundle so im only showing the autographed photo instead of the actual one. It shows Schnellboots Commander: Klaus Feldt--receiving his Knights Cross from the hands of Grossadmiral Erich Raeder.

Here is Feldt after winning his Oaks:

• Officers, NCOS and Enlisted men from pioneer Battalion 221--having just been awarded their EKIIs, EKIs and EKI Spange by the unseen Generalleutnant Pflugbeil:

What makes this photo even more rare is the info on the back side. All the men are named as well as listed by what they received:

This photo also cost me a bundle:

• Dang, sure missed a lot of those when I did them. I will pay closer attention next time....really cool Carl! KEITH

Thank you Keith, ill see if I have time to post more today ;-)) Oh and, cant end email because the site is down--tried to awhile ago but couldnt get in. I need to call ya ;-))